Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Planned Unparent'hood'

A group from UCLA called Planned Parenthood of Idaho. Planned Parenthood raises money so women can have abortions, among other sinister activity. The "donor" was calling to make a donation to PP to specifically target aborting black babies. This was not a minimum wage receptionist, but the vice president of development and marketing for Planned Parenthood of Idaho. Here is a brief snippet of the conversation:

(You can read the full story and transcripts Here)

Donor: And we don't, you know, we just think, you know, the less black kids out there the better.

Kersey (vice president of development and marketing for Planned Parenthood of Idaho: (Laughs) Understandable, understandable. ... Um David, let me, if I may, just get some sort of specific general information so we can set this up the right way. You said you wanted to put it in your son's name, and you would like this designated specifically to assist (an) African-American woman who's looking to terminate a pregnancy.

Donor: Exactly, and yeah, I wanna protect my son, so he can get into college.

Kersey: All right. Excuse my hesitation, um, um, this is the first time I've had a donor call and make this kind of request, so I'm excited, and I wanna make sure I don't leave anything out.

Where is Al Sharpton? I am sure that after having spent so much energy getting talk show hosts fired for insensitive comments that he is going to be outraged at PP and will certainly try to see this V.P fired.

So much needs to be said about this but more importantly done about it. Where is the outcry in our country for abortion and PP to end?

No comments: