Monday, February 11, 2008

A Good Work



Two men from our church and I were blessed by making a trip last Sunday night to Indian River Baptist Church. We met pastor Josh Gelatt, and enjoyed a great time of singing and especially a wonderfully handling of Matt. 18. Pastor Josh did a great job teaching about the radical demands of love in seeking to restore those who leave the safety of the local church and we had an equally wonderful time fellowshipping with him and getting to know him after the service.

A group of us are going to make the trek back up there next Sunday night to hear him speak. They also have a Wednesday night AWANA program that I am interested in taking my children to.

Praise the Lord, that God is going to put His people wherever He wants for His own glory. I heartily recommend to you his blog and website which I have linked to above. We will soon add these links to our sites.

No comments: