Thursday, September 14, 2006

Technical Snafu

For some reason, I cannot get into my blog at 'headmaster' anymore. Change is good anyway. What I plan to do is to host a new blog only this time I will co-host it with my brother John who is a pastor out in Oregon. The content of our blog will be focused on Scripture and the signs of the times. Like our name suggests, John and I are apt to call down fire from heaven to consume people we don't agree with but we have softened much since our beginning ministries. This blog will record our pilgrimages.

2 comments:

toby said...

Didn't Jesus nickname them that because it proved they didn't get it? They didn't understand his Kingdom? LOL Good to see you guys on together.

Joe VonDoloski said...

I don't know if HE named them that because they didn't get it. None of them or us really 'get it' all, some are just more zealous in their pursuits.

Admittedly, I have wanted to call down fire from heaven on people at times. I like to think I am learning of the 'better way' of 1 Cor. 13