1. Because I have a hard heart and I need to be reminded how much God hates sin so I will deal with my sin and repent. (1 Cor 11)
2. "Even though we were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind, (Eph. 2:23) we now hat trusted in Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come. 1 Thess. 1:10" -Grudem
3. Why will anyone think they need to be "Saved" if they do not see they rest under the wrath of God.
4. When we meditate on the wrath of God, we will be amazed to think that our Lord Jesus Christ bore the wrath of God that was due to our sin, in order that we might be saved. Rom 3:25-26 - Grudem
5. God's wrath should motivate us to evangelism and should also cause us to be thankful that God finally will punish all wrongdoing and will reign over a new heaven and earth in which there will be no unrighteousness.