Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Come on 7's

A man prayed to God in the checkout counter at the local gas station. His wallet contained his last twenty three dollars until pay day. Twenty of it he had committed to the Lord for his tithe and the other three he was buying a gallon of milk with for his family. He plopped down the twenty on the counter and bought four, $5 Lotto tickets.

"God, If you let me win 1 million dollars, I will give half of it to you." he prayed as he walked out the door with his milk and tickets.


"I have someone who will give me ALL of it." came the reply from God as the man tripped over his own feet looking at the tickets. Almost as if in slow motion, the gallon of milk exploded onto the concrete floor.


Haggai 1:9 You looked for much, and behold, it came to little. And when you brought it home, I blew it away. Why? declares the LORD of hosts. Because of my house that lies in ruins, while each of you busies himself with his own house.

No comments: